Publisher: Rosen Publishing Group
Written in English
- To 332 B.C,
- Children"s Books/Ages 9-12 Biography,
- Children: Grades 2-3,
- King of Egypt,
- History - Ancient,
- Biography & Autobiography - Historical,
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||110|
- Science advice to the President
- Hong Kong: a new beginning.
- Reflections on the Art of Personality
- Fowlers snare.
- Life in the Garden
- Applied Physics of Carbon Nanotubes
- Taxes & disability
- Charles Frohman
- role of the trustee [by] Orley R. Herron, Jr.
- Development of auditory and vestibular systems 2
- The involuntary inconstant; or the history of Miss Francfort. A novel. In two volumes. ... By the editor of The fatal compliance
- premier line
- The Florida Trail
- comprehensive bibliography of open education and open space schools
- Asia Pacific Security Outlook 1999
- Glenwood Springs resource management plan
- Out of the Box: The Reinvention of Art
- Autobiography Of Oliver Otis Howard
- The Grey Rider
- Practice notes for estate agents.
Ahmose Download PDF EPUB FB2
Ahmose has been asleep for a century since his beloved wife died in his arms. As a Kehmet warrior, his only choice was to hold a blade Stricken with the affects of a virus that was unleashed on their people they escaped to our world and have lived among us, some even taking the name of our gods/5.
The 3, year old story of Ahmose is being told here for the first time in a book intended for the Egypt enthusiast as well as the general public. Relying on ancient tomb inscriptions, papyrus texts, scribal exercises painted on wooden tablets, published sources, and a requisite amount of conjecture, the author has written an interpretive biography of this remarkable man/5(15).
Since we know relatively little about ahmose, this book within its short volume cointains pretty much all that is known about him. It is an interesting accurate and easy read. My only objection goes to the illustrations, since some of them have wrong descriptions and are not from the time of ahmose.5/5(1).
Ahmose book. Read reviews from world’s largest community for readers. Ahmose was the Egyptian pharaoh who liberated his country from the domination of th /5.
Ahmose, son of Ebana, served in the Egyptian military under the pharaohs Ahmose I, Amenhotep I, and Thutmose I. The inscription of his autobiography has survived and is intact on the wall of his tomb and has proven to be a valuable source of information on the late 17th Dynasty and the early 18th Dynasty of : Bernard Paul Badham.